Cyber criminals target software-based products. Our ethical hackers can help you identify and mitigate these risks.
Ethical hackers from Tangible Security determine what harm can be done to your business interests when cyber criminals, hacktivists, and/or nation-state actors target your new or existing product. We provide you a prioritized, detailed findings report with recommendations.
Why You Need Secure Product TestingSecurity through obscurity is a fading memory for product-makers as ever more hackers turn their attention to software based products and devices. The number of product hackers is swelling because the Internet literally provides online training for all levels of expertise. Frequent bulletins and headlines regarding the vulnerabilities and breaches of other vendor products are troubling reminders. You can reduce these risks by hiring independent, expert, ethical hackers, whether you have products already deployed or new ones soon to launch. We can give you the insight and assistance you need to assess and mitigate your risks, and ultimately to sleep better.
Frequently Found Security Holes
- Spoofable software updates
- Identity and privilege flaws
- Accessible, unencrypted binaries
- Hidden tools hackers can run
- Concealed physical ports with root access
- Logging unnecessarily capturing sensitive data
- Missing data input validation
- Unpatched libraries and components
- Unnecessary services running